We’re giving you a chance to win a trip and see Taylor Swift in Chicago with 10 Songs in 10 Seconds! You could score a couple of nights stay in a hotel plus tickets to the concert at Soldier Field! Listen for your chance to win on the Heartland’s Hit Music Station Mix 96.5!
- No purchase necessary.
- Every Monday through Friday morning, starting April 5, 2018 and ending once a winner has been made. During the day listen for the “cue to call in!” When heard, be the 6th caller on the Mix Studio Lines (651-0965 or 800-290-0965). That person will then hear the 10 songs in 10 seconds, and have a chance to identify each title and artist in order. The first person to answer all correctly will win. The contest will be played Monday through Friday.
- You must be 21 years or older to win and be a resident within the WKIB Listening Area defined as 60 miles in all directions of Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Employees of Withers Broadcasting Companies, and other radio stations in Cape Girardeau, Paducah, Carbondale designated market area and their immediate families are ineligible to participate. Immediate family is defined as: parents, children, grandparents, spouses and those in spouse-like relationships, siblings, and those in step and half relations.
- The qualifiers will be chosen based on the order in which his or her call came in to WKIB. Each person calling the contest number will be deemed to consent to use of their voice over the air and each winner will be required to sign a release form allowing WKIB to use their name and likeness for promotional purposes, as well as, acknowledging receipt of prize offered and releasing WKIB from any further liability. Name, address and date of birth must be given and recorded by the air personality to validate the caller is a valid winner.
- Winners of the “10 Songs In 10 Seconds” promotion will win 2 nights hotel from Red Roof Inn or Red Roof Plus and 2 tickets to see Taylor Swift at Soldier Field in Chicago on June 2nd. Winner assumes all taxes, license, or any other miscellaneous charges including all hotel taxes. A release form must be signed during normal business hour (M-F/9A-5P) at the studios of WKIB (901 S. Kingshighway) with picture identification. All winners must sign a release form stating agreement to said rules. Winner must provide photo id and proof of age before prize is released. Prizes and release forms will not be mailed. All necessary paperwork must be filled out completely. The winner will receive a 1099 form. All participants in the contest agree to hold harmless any of our sponsors and WKIB should any problems occur. Winner(s) will allow use of name, photo, and voice on any and all promotional and other publicity. Any disturbs will be decided by WKIB and decisions are final. By participating and signing a release form, you agree to all the rules. Failure to follow rules will result in disqualification and no prize will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable to cash. Transportation is not provided.
- If you participate in this promotion, you agree to go by ALL the rules. Failure to do so will result in automatic disqualification. All decisions of WKIB concerning the contest are final. Withers Broadcasting (WKIB) is not responsible for any accidents, lost or stolen items, or incidents that may occur. Calls to WKIB are recorded and may be used in promos. Winner(s) grant WKIB the use of their voice/name for this purpose without further compensation or permission. If you have won one of the regular on-air contests (i.e..“Nearly Impossible Question,” concert tickets, etc.) within the last 30 days, you ARE NOT eligible to win with the “10 Songs In 10 Seconds” contest. Prize winners must follow all rules provided by WKIB.